Forget about racking your brains to get the perfect wedding picture. The newest trend on the block is the pre wedding photo shoot. While wedding photography captures the crucial moments of the most important day in the lives of people, pre wedding photo shoots allows you to create your own magical dream land and get the perfect couples picture with amazing back drops and themes. You are spoilt for choices for the pre wedding photoshoot ideas. You are sure to have a hard time deciding on the perfect theme that brings out the chemistry between the two of you. Here are some of the most popular pre wedding shoot ideas that you are bound to love-
- Aerial Photoshoots – These give you some of the best pictures that you can hope for. Not only does it capture your entire frame but it also captures the background view to the fullest.
- Under the Stars – Moonlit and star filled sky make for an amazing backdrop to the overflowing love that is captured in the pictures. Nothing is more romantic than gazing at the night sky with your partner.
- Nature Lovers – If you are a nature lover then opt for a photo shoot amidst the wild. Be it in snow covered mountains or lush green forests the pictures are bound to turn out great.
- On Backwater Boats – What can be more romantic than getting clicked on a boat with a scenic lake view.
- Getting Clicked in the Rain – Rain and romance go hand in hand. So what better pre wedding photo idea than getting clicked in the rain? Adds props to the shoot like umbrellas for a splash of colour.
- For the Beach Bums – A stroll on the beach with hands intertwined with your partner is everyone’s idea of a calm romantic time together. So capture this moment as your pre wedding shoot. You can also have messages and names carved out in the sand for special effects.
- Underwater Shoots – This is a new trending idea for people who want to think out of the box. If you are adventurous and experimental try this idea with your partner.
- Destination Shoot – One of the popular Indian pre wedding photoshoot idea is getting clicked in front of the Taj Mahal which is considered the monument of love. Any other destination photo can also be planned in beautiful forts and palaces across India.
- The Picture at Sunset – Oh the beautiful silhouettes that can created when you get clicked with a backdrop of the setting sun. It is one of the most popular Indian pre wedding shoot ideas.
- Include your Pets – Well if you love anymore more than your partner then it has to be your pet. So what can be better than including your furry buddies into your pre wedding shoot pictures?
- A Little PDA Never Hurts – All might not be comfortable with open display of their intimacy with their partners but a pre wedding shoot demands the love to be felt. A little peck on the cheeks or lips or a tight embrace can take the picture to a new level.
Why just have such amazing pictures locked up in albums when you can get personalized canvas prints done. Canvas photo prints will allow you to cherish the memories for a lifetime. You can avail these digital photo services online as well.